We are a small studio doing big things
Creative environment in the Sutherland Shire, close to public transport
Top tier corporate and retail clients
Senior Graphic Designer
About the role
You will work across all areas of the business – managing digital and print projects from concepts to artwork/completion, on time and on budget
- Contribute to our passionate, engaging and personable studio atmosphere – be a great communicator and ensure Creatik remains an awesome place to work
- You will be a strong conceptual thinker, attentive and appreciative of detail
- You will instil creativity and collaboration at all times, always pushing the boundaries to deliver beyond a client's expectations
- You will be an inspirational leader who takes great pleasure in motivating, nurturing and developing your more junior team members – the future of Creatik.
- You will be responsible for new design briefs – estimating and delegating required effort, creating concepts, briefing the team, guiding designs
- Your day will require you to adapt and jump from large, complex and on-going creative projects, to quick turnaround, mid-size and small business tasks.
- You will directly assist the Creative Director in managing studio life – clients, incoming briefs, freelancers, developers, writers and printers.
- You will be reliable, dependable, opportunistic and inspire creativity and a sunny outlook on studio life
Skills & experience
- Min 7 years studio experience with tertiary qualifications or similiar
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite - InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Digital technology – Mailchimp, Squarespace & Wordpress
- HTML & CSS knowledge a huge plus
- MS PowerPoint and Word essential
- Typography & illustration
We believe in what we are doing and where we are going, and our enthusiasm shows in our attitude and our work. We thrive on team spirit and elbow grease. At times this means rolling up our sleeves, keeping a good attitude, staying back to finish a job, tackling a brief that isn't glamorous, doing a task that is considered outside our "job description" and prioritising client's needs over our own creative ambition.
We enjoy challenges, and we enjoy growing and changing for the better.
If you believe you can help us deliver WOW to our clients with superior creative ideas, execution and service then we want to hear from you.
Please submit a one page cover letter, together with your resume and portfolio, to email@example.com or via the apply button below.
Applications close on 31st October 2016.
Salary based on experience.
You must be eligible to work in Australia. Only candidates who have made it to the shortlist phase will be contacted.